Clickbank Pirate Testimonials

Hey!


I just came across your site - and wanted to direct the 2 concerns that you have.


Oh- first of all, I am Cindy - the Aussie one-half of the pirate squad.


Therefore… We have in reality concocted up both of those issues - so, here we go:

1) The amount of software packages.

We're knowledgeable of the fact that there may be an issue if there are numerous individuals promoting the same and similar product. That's why we have produced more, and we also restrict it to two hundred releases per product. Therefore, members are presented a random choice from our archives - it is highly uncommon that any one member will get entirely all of the same packages as another member. We're in addition to supplying fresh new packages every month, so you'll keep acquiring refreshed packages - refreshed products - and, hopefully amazing conversions.

2) The auto responder material.

We're campaigning everything through aweber, therefore - unless they go down, burn and decease (which… oh my god - pretty much every IM’er on the earth will go nuts), we're all secure ;) John Merrick (our secret other member of the clickbank pirate gang) is a computer programing mastermind - and attends to all of our backups and so forth - he's pretty OCD about it… which is great for every one of us!

Hope that answers your q’s!

All the best!
Cindy Battye


Jackie Roufs tells:
Aug 14th, 2011 at 8:50 PM

"I signed on and joined ClickBank Pirate and utterly enjoy and  love it to death!  I have been marketing on the internet for four years now and never have I encountered a software package that is so well put together and easygoing to apply - even for inexperienced sellers. The artwork and blueprints are amusing and unique and there's so much data including video recordings, coaching, pre-made splash pages, electronic mail and free memberships to commercializing sites where you will be able to learn more about getting hits. Cindy and Soren did an awesome line of work on this one and I couldn't be more proud of my (very cheap) buy of Clickbank Pirates"

"Hi Jackie, mind me enquiring how long have you been applying Clickbank Pirate and how is the final result that you've acquired up to now in conditions of list building and sales gained? From CBengine, the merchandise is “seen” from only July09 onwards. I am not sure its that of late."

Likewise, do you mind me enquiring if you have your own list which you send the email articles to your contributor? Or you rely one hundred% on their promo tools and traffic channels to expand your list.

Forgive the tenacious interrogations as I just purchased the product myself after choosing to give it a attempt based on its’ more dependable than usual sales letter. I've been on it for approximately a week now using blog, traffic exchange, safe list marketing to expand the lists but so far the result left a lot to be desired. Options transition is just about non-existent not to mention sales earned. I observed that there's duplication of content on articles directories already, making it inconceivable to post their added articles on directories similar to ezine to advertise the product. On this view, I share the equal concern as admin.

I am beginning to question if there's already saturation on this product regarding the heights of its gravity of the product (three hundred+ as of last counting), making the promo tools and the 5 turnkeys issued ‘inefficient’. I think I am going to give it an additional month to examine, before I call for for repayment.

Come to think of it, Clickbank Pirate creators are smart fellows. Even if customers discontinue their memberships or request for refund, all the subscribers still stay with them and continue to be promoted upon.

Well hope you can share with us your answer on my inquiries above. Appreciate it.

Thank you
Alex


Hi Admin,

"I of late bought CBP after thinking it was the resolution to my ‘work-shy’ prayers. Nonetheless, i at present feel that it is not the case. I believe Cindy & Soren as they've released some beneficial stuff previously and complimentary too!
Maintain the nice blog teammate!"

Boon


Hank Says:
July fourteenth, 2010 at 12:50 PM

"I think Clickbank Pirate is an awesome turn key system. Comparable to anything else, no matter what, you have to put in as much work to make this happen. If you do this the right way, you will start to see results. I am now currently waking up each and every day checking my Clickbank account for sales. I am starting to average 2 - 3 sales a week.

Not bad for making money while you sleep. Conform to everything they lay out for you and execute some extra search engine optimization yourself. You require to get good page rankings for your offers if you would like to bring home the bacon. There's no income for zilch. Yes they're distributing a system and profiting from it but remember, they have also put in tons of time, effort and extraordinary work and utilization to make Clickbank Pirate absolutely complete perfection.

You have to put in your own personal time as well. Nothing is handed to you now days unless you take a chance and win the lottery but the odds of that happening as we all know are very high and rare. So, give Clickbank Pirate a chance and make some money while you sleep . I can tell you one thing right now!

When i wake up in the morning and check my Clickbank account and see that there are some sales that were made while i was sleeping assures me that this program does work. Just put in your maximum effort and you will eventually start to notice sales coming in. Results only come if you work for them."

"I'd like to say good fortune but I do not trust in luck… Luck = Preparation + Opportunity"



Spodeman Says:

December 25th, 2010 at 4:13 PM

"I've used Clickbank Pirate rather often over the past eight months. I 1st purchased it back when it first came out and then got disappointed with it and canceled it. What I really did not see was that all the people that chose the squeeze pages, are then sold to on autopilot by the CBPirate team. 3 weeks after I canceled the program, I was still averaging 3 sales a week. (about $seventy-five/week)

I thought this was very cool as the people that opted in are still getting emails sent to them. I came back and re-joined the program and started to promote the squeeze pages again and getting more opt ins. In a way, I'm building a list that I never see and never have to auto respond to or even send an email out to. The CBPirate system automatically does it.

I currently have about 800 people who have opted into any one of the CBPirate squeeze pages and they still buy random products without me doing anything. I have about 17 people that are on a monthly program with Clickbank Pirate and I manage about $320/month in residual from them just being a member…and that goes forward to grow every month. Npt bad for doing zilch? Yes?"

"The idea and key is to stick with it and give it time. Nothing comes that fast .  You have to remember that Google is getting wiser and smarter every day  but with a system like Clickbank Pirate, you should be fine as long as you want to make money and follow the simple rules that are asked."

Still Interested in Giving Clickbank Pirate A Go ?

Then Go To: